ArtsWA grants support the work of arts organizations across Washington State. Beginning with this funding cycle, ArtsWA is excited to launch a new suite of grants. Our new grant programs focus on meeting ArtsWA’s funding goals:
- Supporting the day-to-day business operations of arts organizations
- Supporting public programming in the arts
- Supporting accessibility, diversity, inclusion, and equity in the arts
- Supporting ArtsWA’s intentional efforts around social justice
- Supporting and growing Washington State’s creative economy
You can find complete application guidelines on our grants below.
Organizations may apply to ONE Grants or Organizations funding program per fiscal year.
March 30, 2020
Deadline: May 18, 2020
- Nonprofit arts organizations
- Fiscally sponsored arts groups and organizations
- Local Arts Agencies
January 6, 2020
Deadline: February 24, 2020
- Art Service Organization grants support regional and statewide arts service organizations.
July 1 – December 31
December 31, 2021
Next application period opens May 22, 2020
- Small groups and organizations with operating budgets up to $25,000.
We will be holding three separate webinars for applicants who are interested in learning more about this year’s new Grants to Organizations funding programs.
Art Project Support Grant – Tuesday, February 11, @ 10am (Webinar recording failed – Sorry!)
Arts Service Organizations Grant – Thursday, February 6 @ 10am (Click to watch)
General Operating Support Grant – Friday, February 7 @ 10am (Click to watch)
The Webinars will cover:
- Key components of the application guidelines
- The application process
- Review criteria
- How to access and use the ZoomGrants system
To register, please click on this link and complete the survey. We will email the connection instructions to all registered individuals a few days prior to the webinars.
Current project support grantees final report deadline | July 31, 2020
We require all Project Support Grantees to submit a final report about their project. Read more about the final report requirements on our Manage Your Grant page.
If you have any questions about the Grants to Organization program, please contact:
Miguel Guillén, Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-586-0424