NEW ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM COMING!
Effective August 31, 2017 we are longer using the Grants Online system. Beginning in 2018 we will be using ZoomGrants. If there was information on the Grants Online system that you meant to download and didn't get to it on time let us know and we may be able to access that for you. We'll be providing more information on ZoomGrants as the new grant cycle draws near. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!
ArtsWA offers grants aimed at conserving and developing the state’s arts resources.
Grant Categories and evaluations
Artists, works of art, and artistic institutions are essential to the social, educational, and economic well-being of Washington State. Our grants, in the categories summarized below, provide the seed money necessary to ensure that individual communities nurture and grow the arts.
- Grants to organizations
- Grants to statewide partners
- Grants for K-12 arts in education
Grants for special purposes
We offer resources to help you with your application and with receiving your payments once your grant is awarded.
A four-step process is used to evaluate and award grants:
- Individual grant applications are reviewed for completeness and eligibility.
- Applications are reviewed by a peer panel or review committee who make funding and denial recommendations.
- The ArtsWA board of commissioners reviews funding and denial recommendations and gives final approval.
- Applicants are notified.