AIE grants invest in partnerships between schools, community and arts organizations, and teaching artists. These partnerships ensure that arts instruction is an essential part of basic education for pre-school and K-12 students.
Our grants support professional development for arts educators. They also help to build the capacity of arts education initiatives. Together we serve students, families, and communities.
You can find the current grant application guidelines and review criteria for each grant below.
This grant supports arts integration efforts in early learning communities.
Opens March 4, 2021
Applications close April 8, 2021
- Arts in Education Partnership Grant Info Session 1: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 – 4-5 pm
- Arts in Education Partnership Grant Info Session 2: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 – 4-5 pm
- Creative Start Grant Info Session 1: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 – 4-5 pm
- Creative Start Grant Info Session 2: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 – 4-5 pm
- AIE Budget Support Session 1: Friday, March 19, 2021 – 3-4 pm
- AIE Budget Support Session 2: Friday, March 26, 2021 – 3-4 pm
If you have any questions, please contact: Tamar Krames, Arts In Education Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-252-9973.