Join a dynamic, growing team at ArtsWA that cares deeply about all forms of creativity in Washington State. We are searching for a Budget Analyst to join our Operations Team to provide higher-level fiscal coordination and oversight.
📆 Deadline to apply: February 1, 2023
💵 $4,551 – $6,105 monthly
What you will be doing:
You will join a dynamic, growing team that cares deeply about all forms of creativity in Washington State. The Operations Team provides accurate, relevant, and timely financial data and financial management services to ArtsWA programs.Duties
Some of your specific activities:
- Review spending plans.
- Develop financial tracking tools to forecast revenue and expenses.
- Perform financial and budgetary analysis.
- Build monthly financial reports.
- Make recommendations to the Deputy Director.
- Make clear and concise presentations to program managers and executive leadership.
- Maintain and analyze data.
- Resolve routine issues with limited supervision.
- Work with the Deputy Director to develop biennial operating budgets.
- Lead fiscal year close activities.
- Coordinate reimbursements.
- Audit and reconcile budgets at the close of projects and fiscal years.