Grant amounts range from $5,000 to $35,000. Matching funds from the applicant are required.
Applications for the current fiscal year are now closed.
Eligible project dates | July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Through the Cooperative Partnership Program, ArtsWA partners with arts-service organizations that provide statewide support to individual artists and independent arts professionals. These partnerships help expand ArtsWA’s services to individual practitioners in the field.
Applicant organizations must be able to document the following:
- Federal nonprofit status for a minimum of two years and a current Washington Nonprofit Annual Report filing on record
- Minimum two-year history of ongoing programs, services, and related projects which support individual artists and independent arts professionals, statewide
- Minimum of one full-time paid staff member
- Detail of statewide reach of programs, services, and related projects
We ask applicants to propose and describe specific programs, services, and related projects that provide support to individual artists and independent arts professionals. We encourage applications that:
- Provide support to individual artists and independent arts professionals working in diverse regions of the state
- Reach individual artists and independent arts professionals in under-resourced areas
- Reach diverse and under-served populations
Eligible applicants with an annual budget of $150,000 to $850,000 may request $5,000 to $15,000.
Eligible applicants with an annual budget of $850,000 may request $15,000 to $35,000.
The Zoomgrants application process is intuitive and easy to use. However, we recommend that you read the Guidelines prior to starting your online application. Use the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer.
Current Cooperative Partnership Grantees
Artist Trust provides training, resources, and support for Washington artists.
Arts Northwest sponsors the Northwest Booking Conference. This annual conference supports performing arts presenters. Attendees can increase their bookings and improve their professional capabilities.
Centrum provides diverse cultural enrichment opportunities. Their programs are open to artists, students, and arts participants statewide.
Miguel Guillén, Program Manager: email@example.com, 360-586-0424