Grant amounts range from $1,000 to $1,500. Matching funds from the applicant are required.
Applications are open May 15, 2019 – December 31, 2019. We review Snap Grant applications on a rolling basis.
Eligible project dates | July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
This program provides grants to small groups and organizations and is an entry-point to ArtsWA’s more competitive grant programs. Snap Grants help groups and organizations reach their arts project goals while assisting applicants as needed. The following three eligibility criteria must be met to apply for a Snap Grant:
- Small groups or organizations with operating budgets up to $25,000
- Small groups or organizations producing projects or events that:
– Are open to the public
– Have arts and culture as a main component
– Provide public benefit as defined by our guidelines
- Small groups or organizations that are new to our funding programs or who we have not funded in the last three funding cycles (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2019)
The ZoomGrants online application system is intuitive and easy to use. Read the Guidelines prior to starting your online application. Suggested browsers for ZoomGrants are: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended.