FY22 Creative Start Grant
About this Grant
ArtsWA’s Creative Start grant program seeks to close the opportunity gap for early learners, preschool to 3rd grade. The program is designed to expand arts integration teaching methods in early learning classrooms across Washington State.
This one-year grant supports:
- Professional learning opportunities for early learning educators.
- Collaborative practices between schools, arts organizations, teaching artists, and families.
- Projects that increase creative, academic, and social emotional growth for early learners.
- Innovative professional growth for early learning educators.
The Fiscal Year (FY)22 Creative Start Grant is open to
- New and continuing arts integration efforts.
- Single-site efforts serving one location or regional (Multi-site) efforts that support multiple sites.
- Single-site: $5,000 – $10,000
- Regional (Multi-site): $10,000 – $25,000
- No matching funds required.
- Application Opens: March 4, 2021
- Applications Deadline: April 8, 2021 5pm
- Notification by: May 28, 2021
- Funds will be Distributed: July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Final Report Due: July 31, 2022