http://www.arts.wa.gov/media/dynamic/docs/Project%20Support-Level%20B.pdfArtsWA offers several types of grants aimed at conserving and developing the state’s artistic resources.
Artists, works of art, and artistic institutions are essential to the social, educational, and economic well-being of Washington State. Our grants, in the categories summarized below, provide the seed money necessary to ensure that individual communities nurture and grow the arts.
- Grants to organizations
- Grants to statewide partners
- Grants for K-12 arts in education
- Grants for special purposes
We offer resources to help you with your application and with receiving your payments once your grant is awarded.
To evaluate grant applications, we use a four-step process based on the written response and support materials submitted with each application:
- Grant applications are reviewed initially by staff for eligibility
- Applications are reviewed by a peer panel or review committee that makes initial funding recommendations.
- The full Commission performs a final review, approval, and determines funding amounts.
- We provide each applicant with a written notification of the final Commission action.
If we don't fund your grant application and you want to appeal, the Washington Administrative Code (WAC 30.12.036) outlines a standard process to follow.
Our grant recipients are required to acknowledge the support of ArtsWA in all promotional materials for the funded event by including our logo in the materials. Our logo is available for download in the Resources section of the Grants page. Or link to the logos here:
- ArtsWA logo, full color, high-resolution JPG format
- ArtsWA logo, full color, EPS (vector) format, for print shop production
- ArtsWA logo, black & white, high-resolution JPG format
- ArtsWA logo, black & white, EPS (vector) format, for print shop production
If space is limited to 2 inches or less, you may use our text-only logo in the formats below:
- ArtsWA text-only logo, color, high-resolution JPG format
- ArtsWA text-only logo, color, EPS (vector) format, for print shop production
- ArtsWA text-only logo, black & white, high-resolution JPG format
- ArtsWA text-only logo, black & white, EPS (vector) format, for print shop production
Arts in Education: Applications are now now open for grant funding in Fiscal Years 2016-17.
Grants to Organizations: ArtsWA will open grant guidelines and deadlines for Spring 2016. Please check back.
Grant applications submitted for project support grants to small, mid-sized, and large arts organizations were reviewed and ranked via a panel process in June and July and were approved at the Board of Commissioners meeting, in August. Click on the links below to view the lists of grant recipients.
- Grants to Small Arts Organizations, FY 2014, Level A
- Grants to Mid-Sized Arts Organizations, FY 2014, Level B
- Grants to Large Arts Organizations, FY 2014, Level C
- - See more at: http://www.arts.wa.gov/grants/news/grant-recipients-announced-#sthash.KcQRHyVH.dpuf
- Grants to Small Arts Organizations, FY 2015, Level A
- Grants to Mid-Sized Arts Organizations, FY 2015, Level B
- Grants to Large Arts Organizations, FY 2015, Level C
- Cooperative Partnerships, FY2015
- Arts in Education Grants, FY 2015
Arts in Education grants:
Grants to organizations and statewide partners: