My Public Art Portal
The State Art Collection is now online!
Two-thirds of the State Art Collection, including all artwork acquired since 2005, can now be easily found through My Public Art Portal. Please check back often. We continue to add artworks each week
A Note to Educators
ArtsWA can create a group of artworks in My Public Art Portal to be used as a teaching tool or to support your curriculum. For example, this Web Exhibition features landscapes.
Contact email@example.com to get started.
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us how you like the website, what information was valuable, and what you’d like to see more of. If you visit an artwork, send us a photo and let us know your impressions of the piece.
Permission is required to use State Art Collection images in publications, broadcast videos, presentations, or online. Please contact email@example.com for permission and access to higher resolution images.
Slideshow artwork (above)
- Jill Anholt, Clearing (detail), 2015. Glass, resin, and stainless steel, 22 ft 4 in x 16 ft (diameter). Located at Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen.
- Sonja Blomdahl, Synergy (detail), 2014. Blown glass, 17 ft x 15 ft x 2 in. Located at Westwood Middle School, Spokane.
- Peter de Lory, A Pathway (detail), 2015. Dye sublimation photographs on aluminum, 36 in x 36 in x 1 in each. Llocated at Hayes Freedom High School, Camas.
- Ryan LaBar, A New Perspective in the Hunt for Clues (detail), 2011. Glazed porcelain and stoneware, 25 in x 29 in x 17 in. Located at Peninsula College, Port Angeles.
- Lucinda Parker, 6 Paintings for Lake Roosevelt Schools: Two Swans (detail), 2016. Acrylic on canvas and wood, 5 ft 3 in x 9 ft 3 in x 2 1/2 in. Located at Lake Roosevelt Elementary/Jr-Sr High School, Grand Coulee.