For small community groups and organizations
Snap Grant Amounts: up to $1,500
Rolling Application Period: July 1 2019 - December 31, 2019
Project Dates: Must fall between July 1 2019 and June 30 2020
The Snap Grants Program provides grants to small organizations and is an entry-point to ArtsWA's more competitive grant programs. Snap Grants help small groups and small organizations reach their arts project goals while assisting applicants as needed.
- Small groups or organizations with an annual operating budget of $25,000 or less (based on your last completed year of operation).
- Small groups or organizations producing projects or events that are open to the public, have arts and culture as a primary or significant component, and that provide public benefit.
- Small groups or organizations that are new to our funding programs, or who have not been funded in Level A, B, C or CPP in the last three ArtsWA funding cycles (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019).
- Applicants who are new to ArtsWA funding programs
- Applicants who are reaching under-served populations and/or under-resourced areas of our state
- Applicants not funded by ArtsWA in the last three funding cycles (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019)
- Projects that help us reach our strategic plan’s crosscutting objective