Step 2-Review Application Materials
You will need sufficient time to develop and submit your application prior to the deadline, but you don't have to complete your application in one sitting; you can save your work and return to your application at a later date. Keep in mind that ArtsWA staff are not available after 5 pm or on weekends to provide system technical support or retrieve passwords.
Artists should carefully consider and review all submitted materials; if accepted to the Roster, submitted portfolios will be the same ones reviewed by local Art Selection Committees.
THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS ARE REQUIRED:
- 10 digital images of the applicant’s artworks (in JPG or PNG format);
- Information about each artwork (title, date, medium, project cost, commissioning agency, etc.) and a short descriptive narrative statement (250 character limit per image);
- Artist’s statement (1,000 character limit);
- Two-page resume (PDF, DOC, or RTF format; PDFs are strongly preferred); and
- Current contact information.
The online application includes more detailed information. We recommend that you keep a digital copy of submitted materials for reference.