My Public Art Portal
The State Art Collection is now online!
Three-quarters of the State Art Collection can now be easily found through My Public Art Portal. Please check back often. We continue to add artworks each week.
A Note to Educators
ArtsWA can create a group of artworks in My Public Art Portal to be used as a teaching tool or to support your curriculum. For example, this Web Exhibition features landscapes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Drop us a note at email@example.com to tell us how you like the website, what information was valuable, and what you’d like to see more of. If you visit an artwork, send us a photo and let us know your impressions of the piece.
Permission is required to use State Art Collection images in publications, broadcast videos, presentations, or online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission and access to higher resolution images.
Slideshow artwork (above)
- Jill Anholt, Clearing (detail), 2015. Glass, resin, and stainless steel, 22 ft 4 in x 16 ft (diameter). Located at Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen.
- Sonja Blomdahl, Synergy (detail), 2014. Blown glass, 17 ft x 15 ft x 2 in. Located at Westwood Middle School, Spokane.
- Peter de Lory, A Pathway (detail), 2015. Dye sublimation photographs on aluminum, 36 in x 36 in x 1 in each. Llocated at Hayes Freedom High School, Camas.
- Ryan LaBar, A New Perspective in the Hunt for Clues (detail), 2011. Glazed porcelain and stoneware, 25 in x 29 in x 17 in. Located at Peninsula College, Port Angeles.
- Lucinda Parker, 6 Paintings for Lake Roosevelt Schools: Two Swans (detail), 2016. Acrylic on canvas and wood, 5 ft 3 in x 9 ft 3 in x 2 1/2 in. Located at Lake Roosevelt Elementary/Jr-Sr High School, Grand Coulee.