Information you will need for your nominee includes:
- Mailing address
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- website address
- Birthdate/age of nominee(s) if you are nominating for the Young Arts Leader Award.
The following support materials must be in digital formats and ready for upload to your nomination form.
- For all nominees:
- Nomination Letter. Your nomination letter introduces your nominee to the panel. It is one of the most important documents in your packet. Outline you nominee’s accomplishments clearly and succinctly. We recommend that you keep your nomination letter to one (1) page in length, single-spaced, 12pt font. Please Include:
- The impact of the nominee’s work on a specific and/or the broader community.
- Why the efforts, achievements, and accomplishments of your nominee are noteworthy.
- How their efforts have been recognized.
- If you are nominating for Heritage Awards, include information on how your nominee’s actions have preserved or promoted ethnic and/or cultural heritage.
- Work Samples (Required). Work samples are examples of your nominee’s work. Work samples can play a key role in helping panelists understand your nominee’s accomplishments. A minimum of one work sample is required. Work samples can include:
- Images of artwork
- Audio samples
- Literary art samples
- Excerpts from books, etc.
- Support Letters (recommended – maximum of three (3) one-page, one-sided letters). Support letters serve as endorsements from community members and others. Their input will serve to bolster your nomination. Support letters serve as valuable testament of your nominee’s achievements.
- If nominating an individual:
- Biography: (Required – limit up to eight (4) pages – two-sided)
- Resume or CV: (Optional but recommended – limit up to eight (4) pages – two-sided)
- If nominating an organization:
- Organization History: (Recommended – limit four (4) pages). Provide an overview/timeline of the history of the organization. Include achievement benchmarks.
Download complete nomination guidelines (Available April 30)
Click on the link above to arrive at ZoomGrants. Create your ZoomGrants profile. This profile is about YOU the nominator (not your nominee). Nominee information is collected in the application. You can start the nomination process by creating your profile on the system prior to April 30, 2020. The application will appear on your ZoomGrants dashboard on April 30, 2020.