FY 2019 Level A and Cooperative Grantees Announced
At the May 2, 2018 ArtsWA Board of Commissioner's meeting, the commissioners approved Fiscal Year 2019 funding for two Grants to Organizations programs. Grants totaling $120,301 were awarded to 41 organizations through the Level A Project Support and Cooperative Partnership Programs. Nonprofit arts organizations with annual operating budgets under $200,000 and organizations with non-arts-specific missions are eligible to apply for Level A funding. Through the Cooperative Partnership program, ArtsWA partners with organizations that provide services that support artists and arts professionals across Washington State.
Here are some of the organizations we are excited to be supporting:
- Bellingham Chamber Music Society, Whatcom County - To help support their Women's History Month celebration - Works by women composers.
- Davenport Theatrical/Wheatland Theatre, Lincoln County - To bring in five professional artists to mentor local artists.
- Deaf Spotlight, King County - To help support summer camp for children with a focus on the performing arts.
- Marblemount Community Club, Skagit County - To help support the Coming of Eagles annual event celebrating Native American culture and heritage.
- Spokane Folklore Society, Spokane County - To help support the Spokane Fall Folk Festival.
- The Jazz Project, Whatcom County - To help support the 8th Annual Jazz Festival.
- The Rachel Corrie Foundation, Thurston County - To help support Olympia's Arab Festival.
- Yakima-Morelia Sister City Association, Yakima County - To help support their annual "Dia de los Muertos" Festival.
See the list of FY 2019 Project Support Level A and Cooperative Partner grantees
Read more about ArtsWA's Grants to Organization project support grants.
Applications for Level C grants will be accepted through May 29.