Cooperative Partnership Program
Application Deadline: APRIL 2, 2018 (CLOSED)
Project dates: July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019
FY19 COOPERATIVE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM GUIDELINES
Through the Cooperative Partnership Program the Washington State Arts Commission establishes partnerships with statewide arts service organizations to advance the Commission’s goals and priorities. Cooperative Partnership Program funding enables us to extend our reach by partnering with organizations that provide services that support artists and arts professionals across Washington State.
COOPERATIVE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM FUNDING
The Cooperative Partnership Program offers funding through project grants. Applicants must propose and describe specific projects, programs or services that provide support and are available to artists and arts professionals working in diverse regions of the state. Of primary interest are project, programs or services that reach diverse and under-served populations and reach constituents in under-resourced areas of the state.
Applicants must be able to document the following:
- A minimum two-year history of statewide, ongoing, professional arts services, programs or projects provided in Washington State
- Minimum of one full-time paid staff member
- Incorporation as a nonprofit organization for a minimum of two years, with a current Washington Nonprofit Annual Report filing
- Nonprofit, tax-exempt determination under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (as amended)
- Eligible organizations with annual budgets of $150,000 to $850,000 may request $5,000 to $15,000
- Eligible organizations with annual budgets of $850,000 and above may request $15,000 to $35,000
Ready to apply? Click here.
Current Cooperative Partnership Grantees
- Artist Trust serves as an important partner providing training, resources, and support for Washington artists.
- Arts Northwest sponsors the Northwest Booking Conference. The annual conference gives performing arts presenters opportunities to increase their bookings and improve their professional capabilities.
- Centrum provides statewide artists, students, and arts participants a diversity of cultural enrichment opportunities.