Cooperative Partnership Program
Application Deadline: 5pm March 21, 2019
Project dates: July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020
Through the Cooperative Partnership Program the Washington State Arts Commission enters into partnerships with statewide arts service organizations to advance the Commission’s goals and priorities. This program enables us to extend our reach through partnerships with organizations that provide services that support individual artists and arts professionals across Washington State.
Applicants must propose and describe specific projects, programs or services that provide support and are available to artists and arts professionals working in diverse regions of the state. Of primary interest are project, programs or services that reach diverse and under-served populations and reach constituents in under-resourced areas of the state.
Applicants must be able to document the following:
- A minimum two-year history of statewide, ongoing, professional arts services, programs or projects provided in Washington State
- Minimum of one full-time paid staff member
- Incorporation as a nonprofit organization for a minimum of two years, with a current Washington Nonprofit Annual Report filing
- Nonprofit, tax-exempt determination under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 (as amended)
- Eligible organizations with annual budgets of $150,000 to $850,000 may request $5,000 to $15,000
- Eligible organizations with annual budgets of $850,000 and above may request $15,000 to $35,00
- Artist Trust serves as an important partner providing training, resources, and support for Washington artists.
- Arts Northwest sponsors the Northwest Booking Conference. The annual conference gives performing arts presenters opportunities to increase their bookings and improve their professional capabilities.
- Centrum provides statewide artists, students, and arts participants a diversity of cultural enrichment opportunities.