Final Report Requirements - AIE Grants
Arts in Education Grants require a Final Report at the end of every fiscal year.
- Documents how grant funds were used
- Meets the requirements of the State of Washington for audit compliance
- Meets the requirements for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- Provides the statistics we use in our reports to the state budget office, state legislature, NEA, and Congress
- Narrative Report
- Project Budget
- Demographic Data for Federal Reporting
- Students and Teachers Served
- Visual documentation of your project
- Documentation of Assessing Arts Learning (for Community Consortium grantees)
- Project Locations
- Copy of a Letter to a Legislator
- Optional additional materials to document your work
ArtsWA Use of Final Report Materials
The Washington State Arts Commission (ArtsWA) retains the right to use all or a portion of your final report materials such as text, photographic images, and videos for illustrating the use of state funds for the public good. Use of these materials by ArtsWA may include publication on our website, in press releases, internal documents, in email announcements and newsletters, or any other printed or electronic media, including social media.
By submitting photo images, video, and other program documentation, the grantee gives permission for such use, and represents that they have the right to authorize the use of such materials by ArtsWA. This includes ensuring the necessary parental permission for photos and videos of children under the age of 18. It is solely the responsibility of the grantee to obtain these permissions from relevant artists, creators, and subjects in material that is provided to ArtsWA.
Questions regarding Final Reports?
Please contact Lisa Jaret, Program Manager, at email@example.com