Grant amounts range from $2,000 to $8,000.
The Creative Start Site Grant program will launch in Spring of 2020. The program supports schools and communities prepared to adopt a comprehensive arts integration plan.
We will launch this program at schools in at least three Educational Service Districts. Selected schools will get professional learning opportunities and have workshops in their community.
Creative Start Sites will be in regionally and culturally diverse areas. These sites will receive support toward becoming regional leaders in culturally responsive arts integration.
Creative Start Site teams will participate in:
- 2-day professional learning workshop (Creative Start Launch) in May 2020.
- On-Site support, May-June 2020.
- Up to $2,000 grant funding for attending the Creative Start Launch (travel, lodging, and other associated expenses).
- All grantees are eligible to receive up to $6,000 grant support for FY21 site-based arts integration professional learning.
The Creative Start FY20-21 Site Grant application cycle will open on February 21, 2020 and close on March 20, 2020.
Creative Start Site Grant Guidelines
- How to Apply
- Planning for Equity
- Arts in Education Glossary of Terms
Apply Online Via ZoomGrants
ZoomGrants is an online application and grant administration tool. Read the Guidelines and supporting documents before starting your online application. Suggested browsers for ZoomGrants are: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
If you have any questions about the Creative Start program, please contact:
Alexis Sarah, Project Manager: 360-228-6359