PUBLIC ARTIST ROSTER
Deadline: June 26, 2018, 5 p.m.
- This open call establishes the roster of artists eligible for commissions of site-responsive works of art at K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and state agencies throughout Washington. Find more information and start your application.
ROSTER OF TEACHING ARTISTS
Deadline: July 2, 2018
- Teaching artists wishing to be included on the ArtsWA Roster of Teaching Artists must apply through a competitive process. A panel of arts education experts evaluates the applications and makes recommendations for approval. Apply for the Roster of Teaching Artists.
NOMINATIONS - GOVERNOR'S ARTS & HERITAGE AWARDS
Deadline: July 9, 2018
- Governor's Arts & Heritage Awards celebrate individuals and organizations who have made significant contributions to the creative vitality of Washington State. Check out the categories and guidelines and make your nomination.
WASHINGTON STATE TEACHING ARTIST TRAINING LAB (TAT Lab)
Deadline: July 18, 2018 (June 11 for early-bird tuition discount)
- The Teaching Artist Training (TAT) Lab is a seven-month professional development program with a focus on supporting arts education as part of basic education in K-12 schools. Participants benefit from ongoing learning, individualized coaching from master teaching artists, connections to statewide organizations, and peer learning and reflection. The TAT Lab cohort will include up to 32 teaching artists, working in all artistic disciplines and all regions of Washington State. Read more about TAT Lab and apply..
Rolling Application Review Period July 1 – December 31, 2018
- Snap Grants are designed as an entry point into ArtsWA funding programs. Priorities go to groups or organizations with annual operating budgets of up to or less than $25,000. 501©3 status or fiscal sponsorship is not required. The Snap Grants pilot program require a pre-application to make sure the project is a good fit for this focused pilot project. Read more about Snap Grants.
APPLICATIONS FOR CREATIVE DISTRICTS CERTIFICATION
- The Creative Districts program is now accepting applications from communities in Washington State who are interested in achieving Certified Creative District designation. Applicants must meet all requirements for certification; please see the Creative District Community Application Guidelines to determine eligibility. We will be accepting applications on an ongoing basis for the Creative Districts program – there is no deadline. For questions or to get more information, please visit our website or contact Annette Roth, Creative Districts Program Manager, for more information.