Upcoming ArtsWA deadlines and opportunities
OPEN GRANTS PROGRAMS
Grants to Organizations:
- Level A Project Grants - Supporting small arts organizations with an annual budget of under $200,000 OR non-arts specific projects. Deadline: March 11, 2019
- Cooperative Partnership Program - Grants that allow us to partner with organizations supporting artists and arts professionals across Washington State. Deadline: March 21, 2019
Arts in Education:
- First Step - Grants supporting new and growing community partnerships committed to arts education as part of basic education for K-12 public school students in Washington State. Deadline: March 20, 2019
- Community Consortium - Grants supporting established community partnerships committed to arts education as part of Washington's basic education for K-12 public school students. Deadline: March 20, 2019
APPLICATIONS FOR CREATIVE DISTRICTS CERTIFICATION
- The Creative Districts program is now accepting applications from communities in Washington State who are interested in achieving Certified Creative District designation.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for certification; please see the Creative District Community Application Guidelines to determine eligibility. We will be accepting applications on an ongoing basis for the Creative Districts program – there is no deadline.
- For questions or to get more information, please visit our website or contact Annette Roth, Creative Districts Program Manager, for more information.
WASHINGTON STATE ARTS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
The Washington State Heritage Arts Apprenticeship Program is now accepting applications for its 2019-2020 program year.
- Applications are being accepted until April 12, 2019
- Participants will be announced June 2019
- Apprenticeships will place July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
- Download the 2019 HAAP Guidelines here or
- Click here to apply