Upcoming ArtsWA deadlines and opportunities
APPLICATIONS FOR CREATIVE DISTRICTS CERTIFICATION
- The Creative Districts program is now accepting applications from communities in Washington State who are interested in achieving Certified Creative District designation.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for certification; please see the Creative District Community Application Guidelines to determine eligibility. We will be accepting applications on an ongoing basis for the Creative Districts program – there is no deadline.
- For questions or to get more information, please visit our website or contact Annette Roth, Creative Districts Program Manager, for more information.
POETRY OUT LOUD 2018-19 SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Registration Deadline: November 9
Program implementation in classrooms: September to January
Regional Finals: January to February, 2019
Washington State Finals: March 2 in Tacoma
National Finals: April 29 to May 1, 2019
Visit our Poetry Out Loud web page for more information and to register online. - Join the hundreds of teachers across Washington STate who have seen how this dynamic national poetry recitation contest can help high school students connect with and analyze literature in new ways, while developing public speaking skills.
GOVERNOR'S ARTS & HERITAGE AWARDS DINNER
Event date: November 27, 2018 - 6 to 9 p.m.
Admiral Theatre - Bremerton
Tickets available soon, but must be purchased by November 19
- Honorees will be announced in early September
- Tickets $40 (information on how to purchase coming soon)
Purchase ad space in the GAHA program
Deadline to purchase program ads - October 30, 2018
$100 for full page color ad (5.5" X 8.5")
$50 for a half page color ad (5.5" X 4.25")