Registration deadline extended!
Join colleagues from the National Endowment for the Arts, Americans for the Arts, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, The Boeing Company, Museum of Glass, Seattle Opera, Seattle Repertory Theatre, The Red Badge Project, Allied Arts of Whatcom County, Path With Art, South Sound Military & Communities Partnership, Washington Department of Veterans Affairs, Ellensburg’s Gallery One, The Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture, & more! Register online through Eventbrite.
Where: Clover Park Technical College
McGavick Conference Center
4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW, Building 23
Lakewood, WA 98499
When: October 2-3, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Networking Reception: October, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration fee of $40 provides:
- Guided logic model training
- A facilitated conversation about serving our military and veterans with national, state and local nonprofit and government representatives
- Tools to assist you in delivering services to those who have served
- 1:1 consultation with evaluation experts
- Networking with government partners from Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, American Lake VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Joint Base Lewis McChord, the National Endowment for the Arts, and more
- Connecting with other nonprofits and arts organizations
- Lunches and networking reception
Creative Forces®: NEA Military Healing Arts Network is an initiative of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) in partnership with the U.S. Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs and the state and local arts agencies. This initiative serves the special needs of military patients and veterans with traumatic brain injury and psychological health conditions, as well as their families and caregivers. Administrative support for the initiative is provided by Americans for the Arts.