Please join us on October 2 – 3, 2019 for Creative Forces® Summit II: Serving WA Military & Veterans through the Arts, at Clover Park Technical College.
ArtsWA is pleased to host a summit / two-day workshop for arts organizations serving, or wanting to serve military, veterans, their families and caregivers. Summit II is supported in part by ArtsWA, the WA State Department of Veterans Affairs, the National Endowment for the Arts and Boeing Co.
Clover Park Technical College
McGavick Conference Center
4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW, Building 23, Lakewood, WA 98499
October 2 – 3, 2019, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Learn about and build a logic model to help you better engage in work focused on Military/Veterans, Arts, and Healing:
Why Should You Attend? We understand how important it is that our programs produce results for participants and donors alike. The logic model you will leave the Summit with will provide a roadmap as you move from planning to action. It will help you measure your successes, and identify challenges in meeting your participants’ needs. You will be better able to communicate what you are doing well, and what you can improve upon by linking your program activities with key metrics. Join us at the Creative Forces Summit II, and we will work with you to create a logic model that will assist you in communicating the successes of your program!
Registration fee of $40 provides:
- Guided logic model training (and homework)
- Facilitated conversation about serving our military and veterans with national, state and local nonprofit and government representatives
- Tools to assist you in delivering services to those who have served
- 1:1 consultation with evaluation experts
- Networking with government partners from Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, American Lake VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Joint Base Lewis McChord, the National Endowment for the Arts, and more
- Connecting with other nonprofits and arts organizations
- Lunches and etworking reception
We look forward to seeing you! Please share this invitation with other arts and community organizations who are or who would like to provide arts experiences or arts as therapy to our military and veteran population.
Creative Forces®: NEA Military Healing Arts Network is an initiative of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) in partnership with the U.S. Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs and the state and local arts agencies. This initiativeserves the special needs of military patients and veterans with traumatic brain injury and psychological health conditions, as well as their families and caregivers. Administrative support for the initiative is provided by Americans for the Arts.
Space is limited. REGISTER TODAY!