Grant amounts range from $1,000 to $2,500. Matching funds from the applicant are required.
Applications for the current fiscal year are now closed.
Eligible project dates | July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
The following groups are eligible to apply for a Level A grant:
- Nonprofit arts organizations with annual operating budgets up to $200,000
- Non arts-specific organizations regardless of budget size, including:
- Fiscally sponsored arts-groups and organizations
- Community service, cultural, and civic organizations
- Nonprofit organizations that do not have an arts mission
- Tribal or local governments that seek to produce arts programming for public audiences
FY20 Project Support Guidelines updated—FY20 Applications are now closed.
The ZoomGrants online application system is intuitive and easy to use. Read the Guidelines prior to starting your online application. Suggested browsers for ZoomGrants are: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Miguel Guillén, Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-586-0424